- the core principle of this lesson is that PROBLEM AND SOLUTION INTERVIEWS NEVER END.
- Problem and Solution interviews are the process to test your assumptions and hypothesis.
- There is a strong correlation between successful businesses and the number of interviews conducted.
- At a collegiate level more than 100 interviews with various stakeholders are required.
- your should aim to conduct a minimum of 10 initial interviews and at least 2 additional interviews per week following.
so, why should i keep reading on??
your group will...
- develop a problem interview questionnaire and conduct a minimum 10 interviews.
- gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from the interview.
- will create a tracking system for all interviews going forward.
- revise your BMC based on results.