First, a brief Overview...
lesson overview & Objectives
- Review the following notes and youtube clips with your group.
- Create a shared google doc titled: "Customer Channels & Group Name"
- Answer each of the essential questions listed below in your google doc by creating a table for:
- Direct vs. Indirect distribution
- advantages/disadvantages of physical channels
- advantages/disadvantages of web channels
- Submit one copy of the lesson for your group in google classroom.
- what are the differences between direct and indirect distribution channels?
- what are the differences, advantages/disadvantages between physical and web distribution channels?
reminder: don't forget to submit assignment in classroom!
- display your group's t-Chart for Question #1 on both monitors then bring the extra ipads with your group with your t-charts on the screen.
- As a group, you will rotate and review each group's answers to the essential question for exactly 2 minutes (120 seconds).
- in blue font:
- If they have information that you did not list... Add it to your list!
- In Orange font:
- highlight the answers if you disagree or do not understand why it was included followed with your personal initials.
- For example, if one were analyzing a t-chart about types of ice cream and someone included "grateful dead."
- Note: Hopefully, the group will then respond that one of ben & Jerry's most popular flavors is "Cherry Garcia," whom was the lead singer of the rock band, the grateful dead.
- In green font:
- If there is similar information that you can clarify , clarify, or improve, add it in green font followed by your personal initials.
- For example: This sentence is weak (Notice the orange font???!!!!)...
- you should amend it as follows: "because that is a sentence fragment and the term "weak" is imprecise and unprofessional. (JI)"
- After each group rotates we will switch to the next question and repeat the task listed above.
- We will collaborate to create a master class list.
- you will then submit this document to the assignment titled "master Channels list"