4th amendment freedoms & the right to privacy
- How has the First Amendment's protection from unreasonable searches and seizures, as well as the interpreted right to privacy, been incorporated as a right of all American citizens?
- exlusionary rule
- Griswold v. Connecticut (1965)
- inevitable discovery rule
- Lawrence v. Texas (2003)
- Mapp v. Ohio (1961)
- objective good faith
- Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)
- Roe v. Wade (1973)
- "undue burden"
- Webster v. Reproductive Health Services (1987)
- Weeks v. United States (1914)